Division of Corporate Planning (BPK) is responsible for planning and monitoring implementation of UUM Strategic Plan (2011-2015). UUM Strategic Plan (2011-2015) is an important agenda for Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM). This strategic plan sets the roadmap for the next five years and has been developed based on the interests of all parties involved in the field of management. This plan takes into account the changing environment and its implications to UUM to continue leading in the field of management in line with the vision of UUM to become the Eminent Management University and subsequently become the centre of reference in the field of management in this region.
- Form UUM Strategic Plan.
- Strengthen UUM roadmap through the implementation of UUM Strategic Plan.
- Manage and monitor the KPIs of each core in the strategic plan.
- Monitor the success of the strategic objectives of the University.
- Prepare strategic plan achievement report and UUM action plan books.
- Present the University’s achievement 4 times a year.
- Manage the process of data collection and data management for the University's participation in various rating bodies such as SETARA, RU, TBS, ASEAN University Network and others.
- Report on the development of strategic plans to the Vice-Chancellor from time to time.